Our company specializes on
laser alignments to secure a perfect marine shaft alignment with struts, shaft logs, engines or v-drives. Bearing and precise laser alignments.
Installation and repairs of rudder systems. Services include: hydraulic and electro-hydraulic; rudder alignments and indicators, power units, hydraulics pumps and valves.
Installations, removals and repairs of strut and shaft seals, cutlass bearing, coupling, rudders and shaft logs.
Installations, repairs and modifications of complete hydraulic systems; thrusters, manifolds, platform and paserelles. Hose replacements.
Installations of trim tabs; mounting and repairs of electric and hydraulic actuators.
Installations and repairs of bow and stern thrusters. Our team of experts will detect any drop in performance and maneuverability.
Installations, repairs and modifications including seacocks, strain, hot water and old pipes. Detection of leaking and malfunctions.
Installations and repairs of all type of pumps, including bilge, transfers and hydraulic pumps.
Installations, repairs and maintenance of anchor windlasses and capstans.
Services and maintenance of the water jet systems. Installation and repairs. Our team has experience in KaMeWa.
Our team is specialized in heavy rigging and complex lifting procedures.
New installations and repairs.
Customizable boat lift systems for single or multiple watercraft.
Mechanical Services including:
- Generator and Main engine removals and installations
- Bow thruster electric motor removal
- Custom design and fabrication of engine lifting frames
- Shaft and drive line removal and installation
- Shaft alignments (strain and laser) and chock fast replacement
- Line shaft bearing inspections
- Installation of mechanical sealing devices
- Valve and strainer reseating and repairs
- Pump repairs
- Deck equipment overhauls: winches, capstans, cranes and davits
- Pressure testing pipelines
Copyright © 2023 American Marine Mechanic - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder